"I grew up in a small town in Alberta, Canada. I was raised to love and appreciate nature, and was always encouraged to live creatively, think outside the box, and design with whatever resources I had around me. My career in the wedding world was launched when I started my paper art company called The Paper Wedding by Carmen. I was very fortunate to work with lead wedding designers, fashion show planners, and countless brides and grooms. I continued my journey with adding fresh florals as a medium and am constantly studying all things floral.... the language of flowers, new designs, mechanics, trends.... I would say I'm a Flower Addict!"
Our unique boutique services can include:
• free consultation for both local and destination wedding clients
• free site visit for weddings and events in the Sayulita area
• experience and relationships with Sayulita's finest wedding planners and photographers
• building wedding packages to suit every style and budget range
• private floral crown classes for brides and their squads
• free set ups for elopements and proposals. We love this part. Seriously.
• custom donkey couture. Yes, that's a thing here
• large scale paper flower walls
• have another idea? Tell us! We LOVE to get creative and think outside the box!
firstname.lastname@example.org • +52-322-137-7563 • by appointment only
A WORKSHOP OR STUDIO
ESPECIALLY ONE USED BY AN ARTIST OR DESIGNER
Flora Amor © 2015